Apple Brandy Cake
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
A San Francisco Bay Area favorite for more than three decades, Sweet Things bakeshop is famous for its tempting takes on classic American desserts. A splash of brandy makes this moist cake extra luscious, complementing the flavors of nutmeg, cinnamon, crunchy walnuts, and fresh apple slices all over the top. The crisp edges are especially nibble-worthy. Fantastic for dessert with whipped cream and a cup of coffee, this cake is also a delicious breakfast or brunch treat.
- 9 1/2" diam., 2" high. (serves 12–14).
- 3 lb.
- Shipped frozen to arrive slightly chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen and may have thawed during shipment. This is normal. Upon receipt, store the cake in the freezer, where it will keep for up to 3 months, or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- The cake is best enjoyed at ambient temperature. Thaw at room temperature. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 2 days at room temperature. The cake may be refrozen after thawing.
- Fresh apples, granulated sugar, bread flour, cake flour, eggs, canola oil, walnuts, brandy, water, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.