Sweet Lauren Cakes Rose Cake Pops
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
These imaginative and whimsical cake pops are handmade at the artisanal bakery Sweet Lauren Cakes in San Francisco. Each one starts with moist, baked-from-scratch red velvet cake that is broken into crumbs and rolled into a ball with fluffy cream cheese frosting. The pops are then hand-dipped in tinted white chocolate to create a delectable shell. The Rose Cake Pops are decorated with red and pink-tinted white chocolate petals to resemble a perfect budding rose. Each rose is wrapped in cellophane and tied with a coordinating bow, and the set is packed in a gift box that doubles as a serving stand.
- Set of 6, 3 of each color.
- 2" diam., 8" high (including stick).
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake pops ship chilled with ice packs and will arrive at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store unopened at room temperature for up to 1 week, up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in the freezer. Once opened, they will keep up to 1 week at room temperature.
- Cake pops are best enjoyed at room temperature. If the cake pops are frozen, thaw them in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours, then let stand at room temperature for about 1 hour before serving. To eat, start from the top down, like eating ice pops (avoid eating them from the sides, or they may fall from the stick). To protect the chocolate coating, wrap uneaten cake pops tightly in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Cake ﬂour, unsweetened Ghirardelli cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, buttermilk, vanilla extract, sugar, canola oil, eggs, vinegar, natural cream cheese ﬂavoring, palm kernel oil, whole milk powder, whey powder, lactose, buttermilk, soya lecithin emulsiﬁers, corn starch, water, partially hydrogenated soybean and cottonseed oil, high maltose corn syrup, natural ﬂavor and colors, may contain one or more of the following FD&C Dyes, Blue 1, Blue 2, Red 3, Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, and/or Titanium Dioxide.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value.View Full Return Policy.