Sweet Lauren Cakes Pumpkin Cake Pops
Handmade at the artisanal bakery Sweet Lauren Cakes in San Francisco, these imaginative cake pops are a distinctive, conversation-starting treat. The orange pumpkin pops are made of chocolate cake with premium ingredients like Guittard chocolate, Ghirardelli cocoa and Strauss Creamery butter, sourced from neighboring Bay Area producers. Each cake pop starts with moist, baked-from-scratch cake that is broken into crumbs, rolled with fluffy cream cheese–based frosting, then hand-dipped in chocolate to create a delectable shell. Individually wrapped and tied with a ribbon, the pops are packaged in a gift box that doubles as a display stand.
- Set of six.
- 2" diam., 8" tall each (including stick).
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake pops can be stored at room temperature for up to 1 week, refrigerated for up to 2 weeks, or frozen for up to 3 months.
- To defrost the cake pops, place them in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- For optimal flavor and texture, let the cake pops come to room temperature for before serving.
- We recommend enjoying the cake pops from the top down – like popsicles, if bitten from the side, the other half may fall off.
- Shipped chilled with an ice pack.
- Tightly wrap any leftover cake pops in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Cake flour, sugar, unsweetened Ghiradelli cocoa powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon, salt, unsalted butter, buttermilk, eggs, coffee, sugar, natural cream cheese flavoring, palm kernel oil, whole milk powder, whey powder, lactose, buttermilk, soya lecithin emulsifiers, natural flavor and color, may contain one or more of the following - FD&C Dyes, Blue 1, Blue 2, Red 3, Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, and/or Titanium Dioxide.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.