Sweet Lauren Cakes Graduation Cake Pops
Make your favorite graduate's success even sweeter with these playful cake pops from Sweet Lauren Cakes in San Francisco. Handcrafted by artisan bakers, each one starts with moist, baked-from-scratch chocolate cake that's been broken into crumbs and rolled with fluffy cream cheese frosting. The pops are dipped in tinted white chocolate to create a delectable shell, then hand-decorated with the graduation ceremony's signature cap and “Class of 2014.”
- Set of six, 3 of each design.
- 2" diam., 8" tall (including stick).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The cake pops were shipped chilled with ice packs. Upon receipt the cake pops can be stored, unopened, at room temperature for up to 1 week, up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Cake pops are best enjoyed at room temperature. If the cake pops are frozen, thaw them in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours, then let stand at room temperature for about 1 hour before serving. To eat, start from the top down, like eating ice pops (avoid eating them from the sides, or they may fall from the stick). To protect the chocolate coating, wrap uneaten cake pops tightly in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Cake flour, sugar, Ghiradelli unsweetened cocoa powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon, salt, unsalted butter, buttermilk, eggs, coffee, palm kernel and partially hydrogenated palm oils, cocoa, whey, nonfat milk, sorbitan monostearate and lecithin emulsifiers, pure vanilla, vanillin (an artificial flavor)
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.