Sweet Lauren Cakes Easter Cake Pops
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
These imaginative and whimsical cake pops are handmade at the artisanal bakery Sweet Lauren Cakes in San Francisco. Each one starts with moist, baked-from-scratch tangy lemon cake that is broken into crumbs and rolled into a ball with fluffy cream cheese frosting. The pops are hand-dipped in tinted white chocolate to create a delectable shell and are then individually wrapped and tied with colorful ribbon. The Easter Cake Pops are decorated in two adorable spring-themed designs—wooly lambs with pink heart noses and plump yellow chicks. Each set of six pops is packed in a gift box that doubles as a serving stand.
- Set of 6, 3 of each design.
- 2" diam., 8" high (including stick).
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake pops ship chilled with ice packs and will arrive at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store unopened for up to 1 week at room temperature, up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in the freezer. Once opened, they will keep up to 1 week at room temperature.
- Cake pops are best enjoyed at room temperature. If the cake pops are frozen, thaw them in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours, then let stand at room temperature for about 1 hour before serving. To eat, start from the top down, like eating ice pops (avoid eating them from the sides, or they may fall from the stick). To protect the chocolate coating, wrap uneaten cake pops tightly in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Cake ﬂour, sugar, baking powder, unsalted butter, buttermilk, eggs, lemon juice, lemon zest, palm kernel oil, whole milk powder, whey powder, lactose, nonfat milk, mono and diglyceride and lecithin emulsifiers natural ﬂavor and color, may contain one or more of the following FD&C Dyes, Blue 1, Blue 2, Red 3, Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, and/or Titanium Dioxide.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.