Sweet Lauren Cakes Birthday Cake Pops
Make the birthday boy or girl's special day even sweeter with these festive cake pops from Sweet Lauren Cakes in San Francisco. The handcrafted pops combine moist, baked-from-scratch vanilla cake with fluffy cream cheese frosting. Each is dipped in tinted white chocolate to create a delectable shell, then expertly hand-decorated. Our set of individually wrapped pops includes two designs: birthday cakes with colorful sprinkles and white cake pops with the greeting "Happy Birthday!" in red lettering.
- Set of six (three of each design), packed in a gift box that doubles as a serving stand.
- 2" diam., 8" tall (including stick).
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The cake pops were shipped chilled with ice packs. Upon receipt the cake pops can be stored, unopened, at room temperature for up to 1 week, up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Cake pops are best enjoyed at room temperature. If the cake pops have been frozen, thaw them in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours, then let stand at room temperature for about 1 hour before serving. To eat, start from the top down, like eating ice pops (avoid eating them from the sides, or they may fall from the stick). To protect the chocolate coating, wrap uneaten cake pops tightly in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Cake flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, unsalted butter, buttermilk, eggs,Tahitian vanilla beans, Nielsen Massey vanilla extract, cream cheese flavor, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, whey, nonfat milk, mono and diglyceride and lecithin emulsifiers, artificial color (titanium dioxide), natural and artificial flavors.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.