Sweet Grass Dairy Cheese Collection
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Our duo of farmstead cheeses from family-run Sweet Grass Dairy in Quitman, Georgia is made from the fresh milk of the Jersey cows that graze on the farm’s pastures.
Green Hill: A double-cream soft-ripened Camembert-style cheese with a bloomy rind, a soft, creamy texture and rich, buttery flavor.
Thomasville Tomme: A raw cow's milk cheese, made in the style of a French tome, with a thin, natural rind that gives way to a semi-firm golden interior that is smooth, rich, and buttery.
- Collection includes one 8 oz. wedge of each cheese.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
Storing & Serving
- The cheese ships chilled with ice packs. Refrigerate cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. To experience the cheese’s full flavor, serve at room temperature. Wrap leftover cheese in parchment or waxed paper (plastic wrap is not recommended).
- The Thomasville Tomme keeps for 2 weeks unopened, and 2 weeks once opened.
- The Greenhill keeps for 4 weeks unopened, and up to 2 weeks once opened.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.