Williams-Sonoma Sweet Basil
One of summertime's most beloved herbs, basil is famous for a bright taste that evokes the spicy sweetness of anise, clove and mint. Our aromatic dried basil captures the sun-warmed fragrance and flavor of the fresh herb, so you can enjoy it in your favorite dishes all year 'round.
- Our expertly dried large-leaf California basil is the perfect substitute for fresh basil.
- Use our sweet basil to add bright flavor to your favorite Mediterranean recipes – from pasta sauces and soups to homemade pizza.
- Basil is also a classic ingredient in Southeast Asian cuisine – try adding it to stir-fries, salad dressings and dipping sauces.
- For a quick, easy appetizer, blend our dried basil with fruity olive oil or garlicky cream cheese and enjoy with toasted baguette slices.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 0.4 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Sweet basil leaves.