Williams-Sonoma Sweet Basil
One of summertime's most beloved herbs, basil is famous for a bright taste that evokes the spicy sweetness of anise, clove and mint. Our aromatic dried basil captures the sun-warmed fragrance and flavor of the fresh herb, so you can enjoy it in your favorite dishes all year 'round.
- Our expertly dried large-leaf California basil is the perfect substitute for fresh basil.
- Use our sweet basil to add bright flavor to your favorite Mediterranean recipes – from pasta sauces and soups to homemade pizza.
- Basil is also a classic ingredient in Southeast Asian cuisine – try adding it to stir-fries, salad dressings and dipping sauces.
- For a quick, easy appetizer, blend our dried basil with fruity olive oil or garlicky cream cheese and enjoy with toasted baguette slices.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 0.4 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Sweet basil leaves.