Swedish Wood Shelving
The stability, durability and strength of our Swedish shelving set the standard for modular wood shelving – a standard that many other systems cannot match. Easy to expand, the shelving is a versatile addition to the pantry, kitchen or laundry/utility room.
- Top-quality modular storage that's easy to assemble and expand.
- Configures in numerous combinations to accommodate changing needs.
- Units can be joined side by side for a complete wall-and-corner system.
- Smoothly milled wood can be painted, stained or left unfinished (will age to a golden patina).
- Shelves are 11 1/2" deep and adjust up or down in 4 1/2" increments.
- Shelves are reinforced with concealed steel rods and each supports up to 400 lb.
- Solid white pine, sustainably forested in Sweden.
- Simple assembly required.
- Additional uprights and shelves are sold separately.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Corner unit: 28 1/2" x 13" x 69" high. Includes 6 shelves, 5 uprights, steel support rods and brass-plated fasteners.
- Tower unit: 16" x 13" x 69" high. Includes 6 shelves, 4 uprights, steel support rods and brass-plated fasteners.
- Wide unit: 32" x 13" x 69" high. Includes 6 shelves, 4 uprights, steel support rods and brass-plated fasteners.
- Stemware shelf: 31 1/2" x 13" x 2" high. Holds 21–28 wineglasses, depending on size.
- Each shelf is 11 1/2" deep and supports up to 400 lb.
- Set of 2 extra uprights: 3 1/2" x 3/4" x 69" high.
- Set of 2 extra shelves for wide unit: 31 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 2" high.
- Metal bracing: 2 steel bases, 4 wood screws.
- Made in Sweden.
- For added stability and safety, we recommend securing your shelving units to the wall. Consult with your local hardware store about the best hardware for your wall type.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.