Swedish Wood Shelving, Wine Racks
The stability, durability and strength of our Swedish wine shelving set the standard for modular wood shelving – a standard that many other systems cannot match. Easy to expand, it's ideal for organizing a growing collection of wine and Champagne.
- Top-quality modular shelving for wine storage that's easy to assemble and expand.
- Configures in numerous combinations to accommodate changing needs.
- Smoothly milled wood can be painted, stained or left unfinished (will age to a golden patina).
- Shelves are 11 1/2" deep and adjust up or down in 4 1/2" increments.
- Shelves are reinforced with concealed steel rods and each supports up to 100 lb.
- 54-bottle rack includes 6 shelves holding 9 bottles each, 4 uprights, steel support rods and brass-plated fasteners.
- 126-bottle rack includes 14 shelves holding 9 bottles each, 4 uprights, steel support rods and brass-plated fasteners.
- Solid white pine, sustainably forested in Sweden.
- Simple assembly required; includes Allen wrench, the only tool needed for assembly.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 54-bottle rack: 32" x 13" x 34" high.
- 126-bottle rack: 32" x 13" x 69" high.
- Each shelf supports up to 100 lb.
- 11 1/2"-deep shelves.
- Made in Sweden.
- For added stability and safety, we recommend securing your shelving units to the wall. Consult with your local hardware store about the best hardware for your wall type.