Suzanne Kasler Cheetah Wool & Silk Rug
Enduringly chic, animal patterns infuse a room with equal parts glamor and natural warmth. In this rug by designer Suzanne Kasler, stylized big cat spots are hand-knotted from wool, with silky yarns worked in to lend added dimension and subtle sheen. The borderless, all-over design and neutral palette make the bold pattern exceptionally versatile.
- Hand knotted from yarn-dyed wool and silk.
- Sheared to a dense, plush pile.
- Self-bound and fringeless.
- We recommend our Heavyweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.
- Made in Nepal.
- Use & Care
- Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of the fibers.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Turn carpet occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag.
- Place in dry, well-ventilated area.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.
Please allow 5 to 7 days for delivery. Larger sizes are delivered by our White Glove Delivery Service and should be delivered within 2 to 4 weeks. For White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home and placed in the room of your choice. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. All items not flagged by a shipping surcharge, are charged via our standard ship table. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Vendor shipped rugs are not returnable. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. Sale items ending in .97 or .99 are not returnable or cancellable. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Wool & Silk Cheetah Suzanne Kasler Rug Swatch, Tan
- Free Fast Shipping