Simple and sumptuous, this bed gets its comfort from thick, ample padding. A subtle camelback profile gives it an understated, elegant line.
- Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans.
- Built from kiln-dried sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Reinforced with double dowels and corner blocks.
- Platform has a built-in box spring; upholstered to match.
- King and Cal King have two platforms for easy moving and setup; platforms connect securely to headboard for optimal stability.
- Generously cushioned with premium padding.
- Solid maple tapered block feet, stained ebony.
- Trimmed in polished nickel nailheads.
- Available in many of our custom fabrics.
- This item is made to order.
- 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Made in USA.
- Part of the Williams-Sonoma Green Collection.
This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: Organic, Re-cycled, Re-claimed, Sustainable.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 86"L x 61"W x 56”H.
- Headboard: 61"W x 56”H x 5” thick.
- One-piece platform overall: 80”L x 60”W x 15"H.
- Leg height: 3”.
- Headboard: 53 lb.; platform: 70 lb. (135 lb. overall).
- Overall: 86"L x 77"W x 56”H.
- Headboard: 77"W x 56”H x 5” thick.
- Two-piece platform overall: 77”L x 80”W x 15”H.
- Leg height: 3”.
- Headboard: 65 lb.; platform: 140 lb.(205 lb. overall).
Cal King Bed
- Overall: 90"L x 73"W x 56”H.
- Headboard: 73"W x 56”H x 5” thick.
- Two-piece platform overall: 73”L x 84”W x 15”H.
- Leg height: 3”.
- Headboard: 56 lb.; platform: 150 lb. (206 lb. overall).
- Use & Care
Create your own custom-upholstered furniture using the fabric of your choice. For more details, please call 1.888.922.4108.
Furniture upholstered in mohair will not have welting (piping) or topstitching.
- Brush or vacuum regularly (use a nonmetallic stiff-bristle brush).
- Protect from direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Never use detergents, polishes, preservers or saddle soap. They can remove natural oils.
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance.
- Do not place in direct sunlight; it will lighten or discolor leather over time.
Composition & Construction
All custom upholstery items will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow six to eight weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. Ottomans will be delivered via UPS. For White Glove items, we'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.
- Request Swatches
Click here to request a swatch. There is no fee or shipping charge for swatch requests. You can expect to receive your swatches within seven to ten business days.