To award-winning photographer and documentary filmmaker Susan Friedman, horses symbolize the wild spirit in us all. She used black-and-white film and a large-format camera to create these images of spirited steeds for her “Equs” series.
- Photographs signed by the artist.
- Archival prints on glossy photographic paper.
- Set behind Plexiglas with an acid-free white mat.
- Angled wood frame with matte-black painted finish.
- Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back.
- 35 1/2" sq., 1 3/4"-thick frame
- 27" wide, 27 1/2" high. image.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.