Susan Friedman Photography
To award-winning photographer and documentary filmmaker Susan Friedman, horses symbolize the wild spirit in us all. She used black-and-white film and a large-format camera to create these images of spirited steeds for her “Equs” series.
- Photographs signed by the artist.
- Archival prints on glossy photographic paper.
- Set behind Plexiglas with an acid-free white mat.
- Angled wood frame with matte-black painted finish.
- Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back.
- 35 1/2" sq., 1 3/4"-thick frame
- 27" wide, 27 1/2" high. image.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 36 1/2" sq. high overall.
- 26" sq. image.
- 24 lbs.
- Made in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Hang away from direct sunlight.
- Lightly clean frames with a soft, damp cloth.
- Use Plexiglas cleaner with paper towel for glass.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.