Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Susan Friedman Photography Vito Artwork
To award-winning photographer and documentary filmmaker Susan Friedman, horses symbolize the wild spirit in us all. She used black-and-white film and a large-format camera to create this image of a spirited steed for her “Equus” series.
- 35 1/4" sq.
- Printed on glossy photographic paper.
- Set behind Plexiglas with an acid-free white mat.
- Framed in wood with an espresso painted finish.
- Ready to hang with a sawtooth mount at the back.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Framed print is 35 1/4" sq., overall; image is 26" sq.
- Weight: 24 lb.
- Print: Made in USA.
- Frame: Made in Mexico.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.