Sun Tea Maker
Our modern version of a retro favorite makes it easy to brew a refreshing pitcher of your favorite tea – from traditional black or green tea to light, delicate herb infusions and tisanes. Place the tea maker on a windowsill or outdoor table to capture the sun's gentle heat – or opt for a classic cold-brewing technique
- Classic iced tea maker is designed for use with tea bags or loose teas in a mesh tea ball.
- Brew outdoors or on a sunny windowsill for sun tea, or place the tea maker in the fridge for cold brewing.
- Can also be used to brew your favorite teas in the microwave.
- White silicone lid provides a tight seal to help preserve the tea's fresh flavor and aroma.
- Made of laboratory-quality borosilicate glass for the ultimate durability.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 1/2-qt. cap.; 6 1/2" diam.; 6 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Glass container is microwavable; remove lid before microwaving.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Get rid of any hard-to-remove stains by presoaking the tea maker in a vinegar-and-water solution before cleaning.
Next Day Delivery