Sun Tea Maker
Our modern version of a retro favorite makes it easy to brew a refreshing pitcher of your favorite tea – from traditional black or green tea to light, delicate herb infusions and tisanes. Place the tea maker on a windowsill or outdoor table to capture the sun's gentle heat – or opt for a classic cold-brewing technique
- Classic iced tea maker is designed for use with tea bags or loose teas in a mesh tea ball.
- Brew outdoors or on a sunny windowsill for sun tea, or place the tea maker in the fridge for cold brewing.
- Can also be used to brew your favorite teas in the microwave.
- White silicone lid provides a tight seal to help preserve the tea's fresh flavor and aroma.
- Made of laboratory-quality borosilicate glass for the ultimate durability.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 1/2-qt. cap.; 6 1/2" diam.; 6 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Glass container is microwavable; remove lid before microwaving.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Get rid of any hard-to-remove stains by presoaking the tea maker in a vinegar-and-water solution before cleaning.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.