Williams-Sonoma Sun-Dried Tomato Flakes
This tangy-sweet seasoning was originally developed as a way to preserve the summer-ripe flavors of fresh tomatoes, without the need for canning. The sun-dried flakes add vibrant color and impressive depth of flavor to all sorts of dishes – from soups and sauces to marinades and vinaigrettes.
- These ruby-red flakes are made from the finest vine-ripened tomatoes, hand-harvested and carefully sun-dried to concentrate their intense tangy-sweet flavors.
- Use our sun-dried tomato flakes in recipes that call for tomatoes or tomato paste, including pasta sauces, soups, stews and chili.
- Add this seasoning to your favorite baked goods, such as homemade breads, bagels and pizzas.
- For an irresistible dipping oil, blend the flakes with fruity olive oil and a bit of freshly ground pepper. Serve with toasted baguette slices or your favorite raw veggies.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 1.8 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Sun dried tomato flakes.