Sukhi's Aloo Tikki & Pakora Appetizers
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
For over 20 years, Sukhi Singh has strived to bring authentic Indian flavors to the American table using only all natural ingredients. Our assortment includes two types of bite-sized savory treats that are traditional appetizers in Singh’s native country, accompanied by two delicious fresh chutneys. They’re perfect for easy entertaining or a last-minute appetizer—just bake until crisp and serve. You’ll receive:
Pakora: Potato and spinach fritters bound with chickpea flour and filled with green-pea puree.
Aloo Tikki: Small fried potato croquettes (the word aloo means potato and the word tikki means a small cutlet or croquette) traditionally served "chaat" style with chutneys.
Tamarind Ginger Chutney: A tangy-sweet mixture of tamarind and ginger flavored with traditional garam masala spice blend, garlic and vinegar.
Cilantro-Peanut Chutney: A zesty and vibrant blend of fresh cilantro, peanuts, garlic and chilies accented with lemon, ginger and vinegar.
- Includes sixty 1-oz. pieces (30 of each variety) plus 6 oz. of each chutney.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Aloo Tikki: Potatoes, tapioca starch, salt, cumin, canola oil), filling (green peas, canola oil, ginger, salt, cumin, garam masala, red chili, asafetida.
- Pakora: Potatoes, onions, spinach, besan flour, rice powder, cilantro, jalapeno, carrots, coriander, baking soda, corn, red chili, turmeric, canola oil.
- Tamarind Ginger Chutney: Tamarind, sugar, ginger, cumin, garam masala (corriander, cumin, chili, dry ginger, clove, cassia, bay leaf), cayenne pepper, black salt, salt, vinegar, citric acid, garlic, paprika.
- Cilantro Peanut Chutney: Cilantro, peanuts, garlic, serrano chilies, ginger, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, sugar, water.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.