Sukhi's Aloo Tikki & Pakora Appetizers
For over 20 years, Sukhi Singh has strived to bring authentic Indian flavors to the American table using only all natural ingredients. Our assortment includes two types of bite-sized savory treats that are traditional appetizers in Singh’s native country, accompanied by two delicious fresh chutneys. They’re perfect for easy entertaining or a last-minute appetizer—just bake until crisp and serve. You’ll receive:
Pakora: Potato and spinach fritters bound with chickpea flour and filled with green-pea puree.
Aloo Tikki: Small fried potato croquettes (the word aloo meanspotato and the word tikki means a small cutlet or croquette) traditionally served "chaat" style with chutneys.
Tamarind Ginger Chutney: A tangy-sweet mixture of tamarind and ginger flavored with traditional garam masala spice blend, garlic and vinegar.
Cilantro-Peanut Chutney: A zesty and vibrant blend of fresh cilantro, peanuts, garlic and chilies accented with lemon, ginger and vinegar.
- Includes sixty 1-oz. pieces (30 of each variety) plus 6 oz. of each chutney.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Aloo Tikki: Potatoes, tapioca starch, salt, cumin, canola oil), filling (green peas, canola oil, ginger, salt, cumin, garam masala, red chili, asafetida.
- Pakora: Potatoes, onions, spinach, besan flour, rice powder, cilantro, jalapeno, carrots, coriander, baking soda, corn, red chili, turmeric, canola oil.
- Tamarind Ginger Chutney: Tamarind, sugar, ginger, cumin, garam masala (corriander, cumin, chili, dry ginger, clove, cassia, bay leaf), cayenne pepper, black salt, salt, vinegar, citric acid, garlic, paprika.
- Cilantro Peanut Chutney: Cilantro, peanuts, garlic, serrano chilies, ginger, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, sugar, water.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.