Sukhi's Thai Green Curry Chicken with Coconut Rice
- Online Only
For over 20 years, Sukhi Singh has strived to bring authentic global flavors to the American table using only all natural ingredients. Her new series of heat-and-serve meals takes you on a culinary journey around the world, in this case Thailand. Tender morsels of chicken, carrots, broccoli and baby corn are bathed in a fragrant green curry sauce, offset with delicate coconut rice. Each individual serving comes in a microwave-ready tray. Simply heat and serve.
- 3 lb. 8 oz. total; serves 8.
- Includes 2 lb. Thai Green Curry Chicken and 1 lb. 8 oz. Coconut Rice.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The curry and coconut rice ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the chicken and the coconut rice in the refrigerator, where the items will keep up to 7 days, or store in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Thai Green Curry Chicken: For best results, thaw chicken in the refrigerator overnight. Remove label from bag. Puncture bag and place on a microwaveable dish. Cook on high for 5 minutes if thawed or 10 minutes if frozen. Carefully open the bag to release steam then serve.
- Coconut Rice: For best results, do not thaw rice before cooking. Remove label from bag. Puncture bag and place on a microwaveable dish. Cook on high for 5 minutes or until hot. Carefully open the bag to release steam then serve.
- Thai Green Curry Chicken: white meat chicken (white meat chicken, chicken stock concentrate [chicken stock, natural flavor, salt, sugar, yeast extract]), green curry sauce (coconut milk, green curry paste [dry red chili, lemongrass, garlic, salt, galangal, onion, cumin, coriander seed, white pepper, kaffir lime peel], small eggplant, palm oil, water, fresh red chili, sweet basil leaves, palm sugar, salt, corn starch, kaffir lime leaves), carrots, broccoli, baby corn, tapioca starch, glucono delta lactone, cultured dextrose, oleoresin of kaffir lime.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Like
Sukhi's Chicken Tikka Masala with Lemon Rice & Naan
Chicken Tikka Masala with Rice & Naan
- Online Only