Sukhi's Tandoori Chicken
For over 20 years, Sukhi Singh has strived to bring authentic Indian flavors to the American table using only all natural ingredients. Tender chicken thigh meat is marinated with cumin, coriander, ginger and garlic in this classic, authentic dish. It’s perfect for a last-minute dinner entrée or easy entertaining.
- 2 lb. (serves 6).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The chicken ships frozen with dry ice, which may evaporate during shipment. This is normal. Do not touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the chicken in the refrigerator, where it will keep up to 7 days, or place in the freezer, where it will keep up to 6 months.
- Thaw chicken in the refrigerator overnight or thaw in microwave on high for 15 minutes before following the instructions below.
- Microwave: Puncture film and cover with a paper towel. Place in microwave and cook on high for 3½ minutes or until hot. Let chicken stand for 1 to 2 minutes before carefully peeling back film and serving.
- Stovetop: Remove film and transfer chicken to a warm saucepan. Cook over medium heat stirring frequently until hot.
- Tandoori spiced chicken (chicken thigh, yogurt (grade a pasteurized whole milk, nonfat milk solids), tandoori spice blend (vinegar, curry paste (garlic, onions, salt, spices), expeller pressed canola oil, spices, lemon juice, salt, garlic powder, oleoresin of paprika, cayenne pepper, celery seeds, ginger powder, onion powder, black ground pepper, citric acid, fenugreek, bay leaf), expeller pressed canola oil, coriander, lemon juice, salt, garlic powder, spices, oleoresin of paprika, cayenne pepper, celery seeds, onion powder, ginger powder, citric acid, oleoresin cardamom), ginger, garlic, spices, oleoresin of paprika).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.