Sukhi's Tandoori Chicken
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
For over 20 years, Sukhi Singh has strived to bring authentic Indian flavors to the American table using only all natural ingredients. Tender chicken thigh meat is marinated with cumin, coriander, ginger and garlic in this classic, authentic dish. It’s perfect for a last-minute dinner entrée or easy entertaining.
- 2 lb. (serves 6).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The chicken ships frozen with dry ice, which may evaporate during shipment. This is normal. Do not touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the chicken in the refrigerator, where it will keep up to 7 days, or place in the freezer, where it will keep up to 6 months.
- Thaw chicken in the refrigerator overnight or thaw in microwave on high for 15 minutes before following the instructions below.
- Microwave: Puncture film and cover with a paper towel. Place in microwave and cook on high for 3½ minutes or until hot. Let chicken stand for 1 to 2 minutes before carefully peeling back film and serving.
- Stovetop: Remove film and transfer chicken to a warm saucepan. Cook over medium heat stirring frequently until hot.
- Tandoori spiced chicken (chicken thigh, yogurt (grade a pasteurized whole milk, nonfat milk solids), tandoori spice blend (vinegar, curry paste (garlic, onions, salt, spices), expeller pressed canola oil, spices, lemon juice, salt, garlic powder, oleoresin of paprika, cayenne pepper, celery seeds, ginger powder, onion powder, black ground pepper, citric acid, fenugreek, bay leaf), expeller pressed canola oil, coriander, lemon juice, salt, garlic powder, spices, oleoresin of paprika, cayenne pepper, celery seeds, onion powder, ginger powder, citric acid, oleoresin cardamom), ginger, garlic, spices, oleoresin of paprika).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.