Sukhi's Chicken Tikka Masala with Lemon Rice & Naan
For over 20 years, Sukhi Singh has strived to bring authentic global flavors to the American table using only all natural ingredients. With her new series of heat-and-serve meals, she takes you on a culinary journey around the world, in this case her native India. Tender bites of chicken in creamy tomato tikka masala sauce are paired with flavorful lemon rice. Naan breads and tangy mango pickle complete the meal. Each individual serving comes in a microwave-ready tray. Simply heat and serve.
- Serves 8.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Tikka Masala Chicken: 2 lbs.
- Lemon Rice: 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Naan: three (cut into quarters): 6 oz.
- Mango Pickle Relish: 8 oz.
- Tikka Masala Chicken: Chicken, cream, water, tomato paste, onions, canola oil, ginger, garam masala (spices), vinegar, garlic, frozen jalapeno peppers, paprika, coriander powder, salt, lemon grass, dried chilies, galangal, shallots, cumin, turmeric, kaffir lime peel, cinnamon, cardamom, dried fenugreek leaves, mace
- Lemon Rice: Basmati rice, mixed vegetables (lima beans, carrots, corn, peas, & green beans), expeller pressed canola oil, lemon juice, black mustard seed, asafoetida, citric acid, whole chili pepper, sea salt, turmeric, curry leaves.
- Naan: Wheat flour, water, milk, yogurt, sugar, salt, palm oil, yeast.
- Mango Pickle Relish: Mango, mustard oil, salt, lime juice, fenugreek, red chili powder, fennel, mustard, nigella, spices.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.