Sukhi's Chermoula Chicken
For over 20 years, Sukhi Singh has strived to bring authentic Indian flavors to the American table using only all natural ingredients. With this savory specialty, she takes your palate on a trip to North Africa with tender chicken thigh meat marinated with chermoula, a spicy sauce sauce of cilantro, garlic, lemon and chili. Perfect with rice as a last-minute dinner entree for easy entertaining.
- 2 lb. (serves 6).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The chermoula chicken was shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, store the chicken in the freezer where it will keep up to 6 months frozen.
- Thaw chicken in the refrigerator overnight or thaw in microwave on high for 15 minutes before following the instructions below.
- Microwave: Puncture film and cover with a paper towel. Place in microwave and cook on high for 3 minutes or until hot. Let chicken stand for 1 to 2 minutes before carefully peeling back film and serving.
- Stovetop: Remove film and transfer chicken to a warm saucepan. Cook over medium heat stirring frequently until hot.
- Chicken thigh, chermoula marinade (canola oil, vinegar, cilantro, garlic powder, salt, coriander, chili, lemon oil), cultured dextrose, glucono delta lactone).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.