- Online Only
Our living wreath is a miniature wall-hung succulent garden, displaying the fascinating array of subtle colors and bold shapes of these hardy plants. To make the handcrafted arrangement, three varieties of sedum succulents (Adolphii, Vera Higgins and Aurora Blue) are artfully arranged and planted into a wire ring filled with moss and soil. The wreath thrives in a brightly lit indoor location or partially shaded outdoor spot, and requires minimal watering to keep it growing and filling out. 12" diam. Made in USA. A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully remove the wreath from the shipping carton. Hang the wreath or use as a centerpiece. When used as a centerpiece, place on a tray to protect the furniture’s surface. When mounted to the wall, allow the wreath to dry thoroughly to prevent possible damage, and display on a sealed surface only.
- Light: Indoors, place in a bright area. Outdoors, the succulents prefer partial sun. In warm climates, give the plants morning sun and afternoon shade. In cooler climates, give the plants morning shade and afternoon sun.
- Water: Thoroughly water, then let dry. Succulents need to dry out completely between each watering. Plants will start to pucker when they need water. Occasionally mist plants to help keep them clean.
- Fertilizing: Succulents require very little fertilizer. Fertilize once in early spring and again in late summer using a basic liquid houseplant food added to the watering schedule.
- Pruning: To maintain shape or repair damaged plants, pinch or cut the plants for the desired effect. Plants or cuttings that have been removed should be left in a cool area for a few days so that the cut ends can callous over. Cuttings can then be planted in a well-draining pot with succulent or cactus potting soil. Hanging succulents can be switched to hang from opposite ends to keep the plants growing evenly.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value.View Full Return Policy.