Succulent Distressed-Cedar Box
- Online Only
Celebrate the fascinating beauty of succulents with living garden art for your home. Artisans in Oregon hand craft each arrangement by clustering more than 40 live succulent plants within a distressed cedar wood frame. The echevaria, aeonium and sedum succulents are planted in soil; water as needed to keep them growing and thriving.
- Hang frame on a wall using predrilled holes, or place horizontally on a table for a beautiful centerpiece.
- Sturdy frame is made of local Oregon cedar.
- Drainage holes in frame allow excess water to flow through.
- Protect from weather.
- 12" x 12" x 3 1/2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Water when leaves begin to pucker. Allow to dry before rehanging.
- Mist monthly to clean dust from leaves.
- Plants will eventually flower. Large plants can be pinched back to form new plants.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.