Softly rounded edges and a strong, broad profile lend this flatware a contemporary feel inspired by the Baobab tree, which grows in Africa. Our three-piece settings are ideal for everyday dining.
- Fork and spoon are made of 18/0 stainless steel.
- Knife is made of 13/0 stainless steel.
- Knife is finely serrated on the back of the blade.
- Hand polished to a mirror finish.
- Weighty and well balanced in the hand.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Knife, fork, and spoon are marked with “Studio William Stainless” logo.
- Designed by Studio William, founded in England by award-winning flatware designer William Welch.