Stoneware Vinegar Bottle
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Since 1847, the Renault family has dedicated 5 generations to the crafting of high-quality, durable stoneware. This traditional, clip-top bottle, made in the family workshop in France, offers attractive and prolonged storage for fresh-pressed cider or kombucha. It also makes an ideal receptacle for infusing oils and vinegars with fresh garden herbs or spices.
- Clip-top stoneware bottle for storing oils, vinegars, cider, and other liquids.
- Ceramic lid with hinged metal clip and rubber ring creates an airtight seal.
- Crafted in durable stoneware for excellent temperature regulation.
- High temperature-fired for durability.
- Finished and glazed by hand.
- Water-tight, food-safe, and BPA-free.
- 11 3/4" x 3 1/2".
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.