Stoneware Pickling Crocks
Early in the 20th century, when Zanesville, Ohio, was known as the “pottery capital of the world,” Robinson Ransbottom Pottery made these classic stoneware pickling crocks that were used across America. Ohio Stoneware bought the equipment and has continued making the crocks as they’ve been made for a century.
- Crafted with thick sides for excellent temperature regulation, perfect for fermenting homemade sauerkraut and pickles.
- High temperature-fired for durability.
- Finished and glazed by hand.
- A classic design that’s as decorative as it is functional.
- 3-gallon crock: 11" diam., 11 1/4" high; 16 lb.
- 5-gallon crock: 12 1/4" diam., 14 1/4" high; 26 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Wash in warm, soapy water. Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.