Stoneware Pickling Crocks
Early in the 20th century, when Zanesville, Ohio, was known as the “pottery capital of the world,” Robinson Ransbottom Pottery made these classic stoneware pickling crocks that were used across America. Ohio Stoneware bought the equipment and has continued making the crocks as they’ve been made for a century.
- Crafted with thick sides for excellent temperature regulation, perfect for fermenting homemade sauerkraut and pickles.
- High temperature-fired for durability.
- Finished and glazed by hand.
- A classic design that’s as decorative as it is functional.
- 3-gallon crock: 11" diam., 11 1/4" high; 16 lb.
- 5-gallon crock: 12 1/4" diam., 14 1/4" high; 26 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Wash in warm, soapy water. Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.