Stoneware Pickling Crocks
Early in the 20th century, when Zanesville, Ohio, was known as the “pottery capital of the world,” Robinson Ransbottom Pottery made these classic stoneware pickling crocks that were used across America. Ohio Stoneware bought the equipment and has continued making the crocks as they’ve been made for a century.
- Crafted with thick sides for excellent temperature regulation, perfect for fermenting homemade sauerkraut and pickles.
- High temperature-fired for durability.
- Finished and glazed by hand.
- A classic design that’s as decorative as it is functional.
- 3-gallon crock: 11" diam., 11 1/4" high; 16 lb.
- 5-gallon crock: 12 1/4" diam., 14 1/4" high; 26 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Wash in warm, soapy water. Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.