Stoneware Pickling Crock, Blue Stripe
Early in the 20th century, when Zanesville, Ohio, was known as the “pottery capital of the world,” Robinson Ransbottom Pottery made these classic stoneware pickling crocks that were used across America. Ohio Stoneware bought the equipment and has continued making the crocks as they’ve been made for a century.
- Crafted with thick sides for excellent temperature regulation, perfect for fermenting homemade sauerkraut and pickles.
- High temperature-fired for durability.
- Finished and glazed by hand and detailed with blue stripes.
- A classic design that’s as decorative as it is functional.
- 3-gallon crock: 11" diam., 11 1/4" high; 16 lb.
- 5-gallon crock: 12 1/4" diam., 14 1/4" high; 26 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water.