Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Stoneware Onion Pot
The traditional design of this French terra-cotta onion pot helps keep freshly harvested onions and garlic fresh and easily accessible for kitchen use. Holes in the pot sides allow limited aeration to the bulbs inside, preventing mold and decay. Made of high-fired clay by the Renault family, who has been crafting stoneware in France for five generations.
- Traditional aerated French onion pot for storing onions and garlic.
- High-temperature-fired for durability.
- Finished and glazed by hand.
- Crafted in a French pottery workshop established in 1847.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6" x 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Keep pot in cool, dark, and dry location for best results.
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.