Stoneware Compost Crock
Our handmade ceramic compost crock is an attractive way to save peelings, cores and other kitchen scraps destined for the compost bin. Sized to sit on kitchen counters, it has a tight-fitting lid with a carbon filter insert that absorbs food odors.
- Handcrafted stoneware compost crock, glazed inside and out for easy cleaning.
- Removable carbon filter on lid minimizes odors.
- Includes one carbon filter.
- Strong stainless-steel handle makes the crock easy to carry from kitchen to compost bin.
- 7 3/4" diam., 9 1/4" high excluding handle.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.