Stone Top Kitchen Island
- Online Only
- White Glove Delivery
Handcrafted in the style of an antique French utility table, our island adds old-world character to the modern kitchen. Accessible from both sides, the versatile island combines a distressed reclaimed-pine base with a natural stone top. Built-in drawers and removable baskets on each side add to its practicality.
- Natural stone top provides the ideal surface for rolling out pastry.
- Reclaimed-pine frame is stained and waxed to highlight the natural character of the wood.
- Set of removable crates on each side of the island make for ample storage.
- Slatted bottom shelf provides extra storage for appliances.
- Fitted with rustic iron drawer pulls and a handy iron towel bar.
- Rests on stationary caster wheels.
- Features four drawers and four crates, two on each side
- 36 3/4"L x 31 1/2"W x 35"H.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Built from solid reclaimed pine; drawers are solid pine with ash veneer
- Slate-grey Chinese Grey Limestone (also known as Blue Stone) stone top.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Protect furniture from direct sunlight, which can cause cracking and discoloration.
- Position the furniture away from vents, fireplaces and other heat sources.
- To clean, wipe the wood with a soft dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately (rubbing will cause them to spread).
- Never use silicon or wax polishes that contain solvent.
- Over the counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- To protect the stone surface, use a cutting board when cutting or chopping.
- Always use protective mats under hot dishes to prevent thermal shock.
- Use coasters or trays under liquid vessels/containers, as this will prevent moisture and chemicals from leaking and staining the stone surface.
- Dust regularly, using a microfiber cloth, to remove dust and loose surface debris that can scratch the stone.
- Wipe up spills and moisture immediately with a dry rag, by carefully blotting to prevent staining of the stone.
- To clean, wipe the stone with warm water and a few drops of mild dish soap.
- Use a clean microfiber cloth to wipe down surface thoroughly.
- Rinse the surface with clean water and a clean microfiber cloth.
- Stone Soap can also be used; Please follow cleaning product instructions.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
The charge for this White Glove Delivery service is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price, which includes all shipping charges for the item.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
Also in this Collection
Stone Top Double Kitchen Island
- Online Only
- White Glove Delivery
Reclaimed Pine Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping