Sticky Buns, Set of 12
- Online Only
Experience the enticing aroma and irresistible flavor of just-baked sticky buns. From French pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon, ours are prepared from scratch using his signature recipe and a buttery croissant dough.
- Sticky buns are hand made and rolled with a generous layer of caramelized pecans.
- Packaged in three individual tins with four sticky buns each, allowing you to bake smaller batches.
- Easy to prepare: simply let rise overnight, then bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- 12 sticky buns (2 lb. 11 oz. total).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The sticky buns ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the sticky buns from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months.
- Remove the plastic shrink-wrap and the lid from the sticky buns. Place the tin of frozen sticky buns on a baking sheet and let rise at room temperature (68° to 72°F) for about 9 hours or overnight. Position a rack in the lower third of an oven and preheat to 350°F. Bake the sticky buns in their tin on the baking sheet, until the tops are dark brown and the juices are bubbling around the edges, about 30 minutes. To ensure even baking, rotate the sheet 180 degrees halfway through the baking time. Let the sticky buns stand for 1 minute, then invert the tin onto the baking sheet or a platter and lift off the tin. Serve warm.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, brown sugar, pecans, sugar, corn syrup, honey, yeast, salt, cinnamon, dough conditioner blend (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner], enzymes), bourbon vanilla extract.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from our warehouse and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.