Stevenson Side Table
Hotel furnishings of the 1930s and '40s inspired the elegant industrial aesthetic and practical design of our tables. Crafted with sturdy metal frames and tempered glass shelves, they're set on casters and topped with ball finials.
- Made from welded steel with die-cast metal joints.
- Non-marring castors roll smoothly and lock securely.
- Frame is hand polished and brass plated, then finished by hand with an antiqued patina.
- Sealed with a clear topcoat to stay tarnish-free.
- 25 1/2" x 20 1/2" x 24 1/2" high.
- 42 lb.
- Made in China.
- Dust with a clean, dry cloth. Avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals as they may damage the finish of this item.
- Clean glass shade with a cloth moistened with a mild soap and water solution. Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as these will damage the finish of the metal components.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.