Stevenson Coffee Table
Hotel furnishings of the 1930s and '40s inspired the elegant industrial aesthetic and practical design of our coffee table. Crafted with a sturdy metal frame and tempered glass shelves, its set on casters and topped with ball finials.
- Made from welded steel with die-cast metal joints.
- Non-marring castors roll smoothly and lock securely.
- Each piece is plated and finished by hand.
- Sealed with a clear topcoat to stay tarnish-free.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 50" x 32" x 18" high.
- Shelf dimensions: 47 1/2" x 29 1/2"
- Shelf clearance: 10".
- Product weight: 88 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dust with a clean, dry cloth. Avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals as they may damage the finish of this item.
- Clean glass shade with a cloth moistened with a mild soap and water solution. Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as these will damage the finish of the metal components.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items (with the exception of those marked as Final Sale) may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. . View Full Return Policy.