Steel Grill Fry Pan
Meet the next generation of outdoor cookware – and fire up the flavor – with our steel grill fry pan. The perfect partner for your charcoal or gas grill, the innovative pan cooks up everything from sliced meats and poultry to seafood and vegetables. Thanks to our exclusive patent-pending perforated design, your favorite foods come in contact with the flame, taking on a savory, smoked flavor without the risk of losing them to the fire.
- Tiny perforations on the pan’s surface expose your foods to the fire, adding rich, smoky character.
- Unique design keeps even the smallest ingredients safely inside the pan.
- After searing meat, poultry or vegetables, you can remove the handle and close the grill, letting the fire work its magic. The handle stays cool, and the lid will close easily.
- Simply reattach the handle when you’re ready to flip and stir ingredients or to transfer the pan on and off the barbecue – it’s easy even when you’re wearing bulky grilling mitts.
- Rugged stainless-steel construction.
- Patent pending.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" diam.; 2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
You May Also Need
Steel Grill Pan Cleaning Brush
- Free Shipping