Steel Grill Fry Pan
Meet the next generation of outdoor cookware – and fire up the flavor – with our steel grill fry pan. The perfect partner for your charcoal or gas grill, the innovative pan cooks up everything from sliced meats and poultry to seafood and vegetables. Thanks to our exclusive patent-pending perforated design, your favorite foods come in contact with the flame, taking on a savory, smoked flavor without the risk of losing them to the fire.
- Tiny perforations on the pan’s surface expose your foods to the fire, adding rich, smoky character.
- Unique design keeps even the smallest ingredients safely inside the pan.
- After searing meat, poultry or vegetables, you can remove the handle and close the grill, letting the fire work its magic. The handle stays cool, and the lid will close easily.
- Simply reattach the handle when you’re ready to flip and stir ingredients or to transfer the pan on and off the barbecue – it’s easy even when you’re wearing bulky grilling mitts.
- Rugged stainless-steel construction.
- Patent pending.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" diam.; 2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
You May Also Need
Steel Grill Pan Cleaning Brush