Steel Grill Griddle
Meet the next generation of outdoor cookware and fire up the flavor. Our innovative griddle pan lets you cook a sizzling variety of foods right on the backyard grill, from flatbreads and sandwiches to sliced meats, chicken, seafood and veggies.
- Perforated stainless steel brings foods in contact with the flame to impart a delicious, smoky flavor—without the risk of losing them to the fire.
- Low-sided stainless-steel griddle sears and browns beautifully, and its smooth surface guarantees easy flipping and turning.
- Removable handle allows for closed-grill cooking (and easier cleaning).
- Recipe included.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 14" x 12".
- 2 lb.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Caution: Handle can get hot. Grilling mitt or glove may be necessary.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Baked-on foods need to be scrubbed off before putting the pan in the dishwasher.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.