Steel Grill Chef's Pan with Lid
Meet the next generation of outdoor cookware and fire up the flavor. Our innovative chef’s pan lets you cook a sizzling variety of foods right on the backyard grill, from sliced meats and poultry to seafood and vegetables. It's great for stirring and tossing small pieces without losing them to wide set grill grates.
- Perforated stainless steel brings foods in contact with the flame to impart a delicious, smoky flavor—without the risk of losing them to the fire.
- The sloped pan sears and browns beautifully, and its smooth surface makes it easy to stir and toss ingredients.
- Removable handle allows for closed-grill cooking (and easier cleaning).
- Perforated lid retains smoke and steam for moist, flavorful results.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Recipe included.
- 8" x 23 1/4" x 12" high.
- 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Caution: Handle can get hot. Grilling mitt or glove may be necessary.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Baked-on foods need to be scrubbed off before putting the pan in the dishwasher.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.