Staub brings enameled cast iron to traditional Moroccan tagine cooking with delicious results. This Staub tagine retains moisture during slow cooking to produce tender, soul-satisfying stews, couscous and rice dishes. This is a beautiful piece to bring out to the table for a dinner party: lift the lid and let the mouthwatering aromas fill the room.
- Includes enameled cast-iron base and stoneware top.
- Cone-shaped stoneware top recirculates moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- Enameled cast-iron base excels for browning and retains heat during slow simmering.
- Cast-iron base has a black matte enameled finish that is resistant to rust, chipping and cracking; requires no seasoning.
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction.
- 11" diam., 8 1/2" high with lid; 8 lb.
- 1.5-qt. cap.
- Made in France.