Staub Cast-Iron Tagine
- Online Only
Staub brings enameled cast iron to traditional Moroccan tagine cooking with delicious results. This Staub tagine retains moisture during slow cooking to produce tender, soul-satisfying stews, couscous and rice dishes. This is a beautiful piece to bring out to the table for a dinner party: lift the lid and let the mouthwatering aromas fill the room.
- Includes enameled cast-iron base and stoneware top.
- Cone-shaped stoneware top recirculates moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- Enameled cast-iron base excels for browning and retains heat during slow simmering.
- Cast-iron base has a black matte enameled finish that is resistant to rust, chipping and cracking; requires no seasoning.
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction.
- 11" diam., 8 1/2" high with lid; 8 lb.
- 1.5-qt. cap.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Stoneware lid may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Cast and base can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.