Staub Cast-Iron Tagine
- Online Only
Staub brings enameled cast iron to traditional Moroccan tagine cooking with delicious results. This Staub tagine retains moisture during slow cooking to produce tender, soul-satisfying stews, couscous and rice dishes. This is a beautiful piece to bring out to the table for a dinner party: lift the lid and let the mouthwatering aromas fill the room.
- Includes enameled cast-iron base and stoneware top.
- Cone-shaped stoneware top recirculates moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- Enameled cast-iron base excels for browning and retains heat during slow simmering.
- Cast-iron base has a black matte enameled finish that is resistant to rust, chipping and cracking; requires no seasoning.
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction.
- 11" diam., 8 1/2" high with lid; 8 lb.
- 1.5-qt. cap.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Stoneware lid may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Cast and base can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.