Staub Cast-Iron Saucepan
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. Slow-simmer sauces, melt butter, make oatmeal or reheat soups with this versatile saucepan.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Color selections feature multicoat enameling to create a glossy, vibrantly colored "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- Specially formulated black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface for better browning.
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- Dishawasher safe.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 1/4-Quart: 5" diam., 4 1/2" high; 5 lb. with lid.
- 3-Quart: 7" diam., 5 3/4" high; 8 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- Smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Dozens of precisely placed bumps on the lid's interior funnel evaporated juices directly back down on top of the food itself for more even basting.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.