Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. Pairing an extra-wide surface with sides high enough to contain liquids for braising, this oven is ideal for roasting meat and slow cooking stew.
- 6-qt. cap.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly colored "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- Specially formulated black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface for better browning.
- Lid knob on is made of stainless steel.
- Includes both a whimsical "cochon" knob and a standard one.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.