Staub Cast-Iron Round Tea Kettle
In a beautiful stovetop-to-table design, this enameled cast-iron kettle heats liquids slowly and keeps them warm long after it's removed from heat. The multifunctional design makes the kettle equally adept at warming milk, cider, mulled wine or even soup, and the enameled interior won’t absorb their flavors or odors. The metal handles flip up to lock the lid in place for safe pouring.
- Cast-iron construction provides excellent heat retention, so water and liquids stay warm for serving.
- Multi-coat enameling ensures strength and is compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Matte Black selection features multi-coat enameling with low-gloss matte finish.
- Vibrant “majolique” enamel finish creates a beautiful presentation and resists rust, chipping and cracking.
- Interior won’t absorb flavors or odors.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 6 1/4" diam., 4" high; 1-qt. cap. 5 lb.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.