Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Staub Round Magnetic Trivet
Magnets inside these smooth beechwood trivets allow them to cling to the bottom of cast iron pans, so you can protect tables and countertops easily.
- Made by Staub, a renowned maker of cast iron cookware.
- Embedded magnets cling firmly to cast iron or other magnetic pans.
- Makes transferring hot pots to the counter or table easy and safe.
- Available in two sizes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small Round: 6 1/2" diam., 1/2" high.
- Large Round: 9" diam., 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash and dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak in water.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Staub
Staub traces its origin to the Alsace region of France, where founder Francis Staub designed his first enameled pot while working in an old French artillery factory in 1974. With the goal of creating the perfect pot for cooking the region’s traditional hearty soups, stews and braises, he combined cast iron, the most popular material of the time, with the latest enameling technology available. Today, Staub still makes its cookware at a traditional atelier in France, casting each pot in an individual sand mold, which is heated to 800°F and destroyed after use. The exterior enamel coating is made with glass powder and mineral pigments, applied in two or three coats to generate brilliant glossy colors.